viernes, 20 de abril de 2018

BA Celebra Japan


Hi, people! How are you doing? Thrilled to be reunited. Right, catch-up time. Last Saturday, I attended BA Celebra Japan. It was a decent event on San Juan Avenue. As usual, on Saturday I went to my Korean lesson in Palermo, and I ran to the event. Sadly, BA Celebra Syria was cancelled for obvious reasons. It is horrible all the bad things some people have to suffer. I cannot even watch the news these days. And I always remember something Ellen Degeneres said, “The weather is the only happiest part of the news. Because at some point you are going to hear something positive. You are going to hear it is going to be a beautiful day. It’s nice to take something positive because we hear all this negative stuff all the time. Then, we go out  into the world so chaotic and not that we are not going to notice if it’s a beautiful day, we are moving too fast to even pay attention to that.”
 So, this post is going to be about my visit to BA Celebra Japan, and I want to make an invitation for another cultural event in Escobar.


BA Celebra Japan was not as big as BA Celebra Korea, Ireland, India, or Scotland. But, it was full of people. When I got to the event, I couldn't find anything to eat. I wanted to have an ice-cream, but they ran out of it.


Nevertheless, it was a good reason to know more about this community. I really love watching people of different countries enjoying music, food, and tales from other countries.


The event was full of music and traditional dance. There was also a presentation of Kendo. I didn’t know what Kendo was, and according to Wikipedia, Kendo is a modern Japanese martial art, which descended form swordsmanship and uses bamboo swords and protective armour.

Ph. Janaina Gallardo 

The most important thing is that Japan and Argentina celebrated 120 years of diplomacy.




There was even a DRAGON!

Ph. Mysteris

Ok! Now, I want to make a formal invitation to one of the most amazing events in Escobar.


In this event, you can try the traditional Japanese cuisine. You can also buy traditional Japanese gifts.



By the way, this Sunday I will attend BA Celebra Calabria. 


So, if you are a big fan (or not) of the Italian culture, you are more than welcome to join us to celebrate this beautiful country. 
See you there! Have a great weekend!



3 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! How active you are!! You really "carpe diem"!!

    I know that Japanese Fair in Escobar.... I have gone to all those held in the last nine or ten years!! My son, in fact, is a big fan of Udon. I'm more of a Harumaki type of person!!

    I hope you enjoy tomorrow's event!! I'd love to go but I can't because I have to take my kids to some activities they have planned...

    Since you have so much info on this type of events...is there anything interesting planned for the following weekend, which is four days long?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Miss Racker! I have no idea about the events planned for the long weekend. I have to study really hard because next week, I have to attend the "Quiz on Korea 2018." So, this weekend I'll be studying hard about Korea and its culture.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Here you have a link with information about different activities in Buenos Aires: https://disfrutemosba.buenosaires.gob.ar/

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares