lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Life, I guess


Hi, how are you? Fine? I hope so. Let me get you up to speed. Last week, I wrote a razor-sharped and breakneck fast, brutally good page-turner post for you, but my computer died. You know, life, I guess. But that will be nothing compared to what happened next. I tried writing another post on my brother’s computer. Again, I wrote a “There was no way in a million years, I could stop reading this” kind of post, and I don’t know what happened, but apparently, I never saved the file. According to my brother, I might have pressed something, and the file was deleted. Do you know “Les Miserables”? Well, I tried to write another post, because I really want to write something for you. Third time’s a charm, isn’t? Wrong. As soon as I started typing, a power blackout made me think that someone doesn’t want me to write something nice for you.  


What’s more, in Culture IV I really wanted to read “Titus” by William Shakespeare, but the girls decided that the story was too bloody. So, now, I have to read “King Lear” for that subject. Yesterday, I finished the book and let me tell you something:  




I mean, for real? That’s the whole story? Stupid King Lear and stupid Cordelia. Nevermind, I will read “Titus” on my own. Apart from that, I’m angry because I couldn’t get tickets for the new movie of “The Avengers.” I want to go to the IMAX cinema, but the tickets are all sold out. DAMN YOU PROGRESS!


 You know, I like to share everything with you, but today I have something I don’t want to share, and it’s a cold. I’ve been feeling bad these last couple of days. I looked it up on the Internet, and a funny octopus doctor told me I had a cold. I don’t usually take medication, so I asked my friends for a more natural solution. They told me to drink tea, chew tabasco, and my friend Vanesa told me to drink garlic lemonade. She said it worked for her, and it’s true. She is cold free and single.




To make things worse, it's been raining a lot. I mean, it's good, but if my hair gets wet, I can't return it. How much can a person take? I don’t know. But what I know it’s that today is my brother’s birthday, and I will have some cake and pizza. As I always tell you, we have to see the positive side of life. As long as I have chocolate, a brand new episode of Grey’s Anatomy, and a pizza, I will survive. Don’t make me sing.


Do you see how much I have to suffer last week? Thank God, this is a short one. The good thing about this week is that I have to participate in a contest about Korea. It is going to be amazing. You know, I have to tell you that I really love learning Korean. The course is intensive and you have a lot to read but I love it. All these new words and rules, it’s an amazing experience.



So, it doesn’t matter if everything goes wrong, I know I will always find positive things in my life. This is life, I guess. But what is life? Life’s a show, and we all play our parts. And when the music starts, we open up our hearts. It’s all right if some things come out wrong. We'll sing a happy song, and you can sing along. Where there’s life, there’s hope. Everyday is a gift. Wishes can come true…
 Well, I'm singing, bye!




Link to happiness:

7 comentarios:

  1. hello claudio. i am not going to ask you the famous questions... How are you ? i have just read your post and i realize you are UPSET. worry not my dear friend!!!!! take it easy!!! life is life!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You're right, Vero!Stephen
      Hawking said, "However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Claudio! I enjoy reading your posts! I love the ¨link to happiness¨ (whenever I`m upset I hug my dog,I think that pets are a natural antidepressant) Here is a link for you: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9mmSzgBUI/
    CU

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you,Paula! I agree with hugging our pets is an anti-stress treatment.

      Eliminar
  3. Hi, Claudio! I really hope your days are getting better! I loved the link to happiness, it couldn't be more perfect! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Claudio!! I know what you mean... I had a rough couple of weeks too...including a cold too. But, yes, such is life and the important thing is to always look for the silver lining. Although I also believe that sometimes it is good to get in touch with our sadness, anger, fear, etc....Otherwise we are blocking an essential part of what it is to be human.
    Anyway, I hope the last weeks have been better!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares