domingo, 9 de septiembre de 2018

Primeval


Hi, guys! How are you doing? I have a lot of things to do, but I promised I was going to write something for my blog, so here I am. Today’s post is going to be different. Yesterday, I was talking with this girl from the Korean course, and we started talking about dangerous animals. Let me ask you something, do you enjoy massages? Well, in Indonesia you can have one with snakes. Let me explain it to you. You enter the room, lay in a bed, and an Indonesian girl throws snakes at your back. I don’t know about you, I wouldn’t be able to relax with a 6- foot python in my back. But, I guess people wanted to relieve stress so badly that they would try anything.


 Look, I love animals, but I love my life a little more. So...



Long time ago I read an article about some dangerous animals in Australia. It is as if Australia was the most dangerous country in the world. Still, I will like to visit it. I would share some of the pictures from the article with you. If you like to continue reading the article, I will let the link at the end of the post.

Snakes

According to the article, snakes eat whatever they found. They also are extremely strong. They can even lift big animals from the water. Snakes also eat a whole crocodile. I think the most shocking thing is that they can be in your bathroom. Now that’s scary. But what if I tell you that you can even find a snake on a plane.




Crocodiles

I love crocodiles. You already know that I love dinosaurs. Crocodiles are the most ancient, and beautiful creatures on earth. But in Australia, you can find them in your backyard.



Spiders

Do you like spiders? Well, in Australia you are going to find lots of it. Imagine you entered your house, you turn on the light, and find a bunch of spiders on the floor.



Sharks

I thought this picture was fake when I first saw it. But it is completely true, and I am glad that I don’t like golf.



Water

I think this sign summarize this issue pretty good.



Nevertheless, Australia is on my list of countries to visit. So, I don't care how many creatures tried to kill me, I would still like this beautiful country. 
That's all folk! Have a great week and... 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares