domingo, 22 de julio de 2018

Wizarding Weekend


Hello, mates! How are you doing? Are you enjoying your winter holidays? Tell me everything about it. I hope you are having a great time. I started a new book called “Nos4a2” written by Joe Hill. It’s a horror book about a vampire. It’s funny because Joe is Stephen King’s son. My first book of Stephen King was “Salem’s Lot,” and it was about vampires, too. It’s a 700- page book, but I like it. I don’t usually read long books during the holidays, because I have a lot of things to do, but I wanted to read something related to horror. I have to admit, I love Joe’s writing style, because it’s quite different from Stephen’s style.


I am also anxious because a week from now, I will be attending the “Magic Meeting.” If you are a truly Harry Potter fan, you must go. The event will take place in San José School (Azcuénaga 158 C.A.BA). Have you ever dream about taking lessons in Hogwarts?


You can learn a lot about defense about against the dark arts, potions, herbology and even arithmancy. Take a class or two and help your house to win The House Cup. You only have to answer questions in the class you are attending, and your house will immediately receive the points.


If you don’t have a house, the Sorting Hat will assign one for you. Mind you! If you don’t like the house the Hat chose for you, you can change it.


Are you a vegan or a vegetarian wizard? No problem. You will be able to find vegan and vegetarian food. You will also find cakes, cupcakes, and sweets to eat at the event.
Do you want to take a picture with Dobby or Buckbeak? Go to the second floor, and you will find them waiting to take a picture with you.



If you are like me and want to buy original merchandising of Harry Potter, you will be able to do so. Prepare your muggle money because you are likely to spend a lot of it.
If you are a muggle, or a muggle decides to come with you, there is a special room for them. This room is for muggles to rest from all the magic.



You can also play Quidditch, magic chess, and try to find the deathly hallows. 


You can also get married here.



But be very careful, the Dark Lord will be wandering around the school seeking for new victims.



So, if you want to come, I will let the link to buy the tickets for this amazing and magical event at the end of this post.


Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of the winter break and have an amazing week.
See you, mates!

1 comentario:

  1. It's great to "read" you again!! And always sharing such interesting information!! Thanks!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares