sábado, 14 de julio de 2018

가자!


Hello, my friends! Well, we are not exactly friends, but you know what I mean. Because in order to be friends we should have each other numbers. Some of you have my number, though. But, we are more like acquaintances, I would say. You have those friends you speak every single day. It can´t go a day without talking to them. But you also have those friends who you only see once in a while and when you bump into them is like you have to remember who that person is. It´s funny because you try to remember the name of that person, who is talking to you, while you pretend to remember everything about that person. It happened to all of us.



But this post is not about friendship. Today’s post is about something more relative. Before you stop reading thinking I’m going to talk about science let me tell you that science rock! And today’s post is going to be about what makes us happy: happiness and achieving our goals.



First of all, I have to tell you that I passed my Korean exam. There were sixty people at the beginning of the year, and the teacher told us that only twenty five students were going to pass. No pressure. The week of the exam, I was so nervous.



The oral part was the worst section of all. I started like a champ. When I had to say how much a cake cost, I couldn’t remember how to say twenty-five million. Of course, I panicked, and when the teacher told me to relax, and to close my eyes, the words came out of my mouth. After the big party organized by the institute, the teacher asked if we wanted to be part of another course to sit for an international exam. This exam is like the First Certificate but in Korean. I refused the invitation, because I just want to focus all my attention on the next level of the course. My brain is at its capacity at this time of the year.


I must admit I thought I was going to fail the exam. When the teacher handed in the exams, I freaked out. I went to look for my exam, and she gave me a handshake and told me I passed to the next level. I was like…



I couldn’t believe it. I mean, I studied a lot, but I thought it wasn’t enough. I was so happy, because in a short period of time, I learned a lot, and I’m proud of myself. I truly believe, we can do wonderful things, when we are engaged and motivated. I think that while we have the opportunity to learn new, and amazing things, we should totally do it.



We have one month to relax, and in August we will start with the second level. The teacher has already told us that in the second level only 15 people will pass. No pressure!
For now, I will enjoy my victory, and I will watch a Korean drama or two.  



Happy winter holidays! See ya :)

2 comentarios:

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares