miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

A very cultural birthday


Hola, chiquitos! How are you doing? Sorry for not posting anything these past days. As you probably can guess from the title of this post, it was my birthday, and I “partied hard.” I had lunch in an Indian restaurant, and I had a snack in Chinatown. Another good news is that I won a scholarship to study Korean in Buenos Aires. I also attended BA Celebra Chinese New Year. At the end of the post, I want to make an invitation to all of you. Right, onwards with the post, my friends.



First of all, I had lunch in Krishna Veggie which is an Indian restaurant located in Palermo, Buenos Aires.



I had a delicious meal, papa’s gouranga and my friend Vanesa ate vegetable stuffed cannelloni. This place is great because the atmosphere is peaceful and relaxing. You can notice from the pictures that this is a cosy place. You can listen to Indian music while you are eating.




My next stop was China Town in Belgrano. I have never visited this place before . It was amazing. I bought ramen and kimchi there. I really love the dragons in Chinatown. I did not know that the entrance arch was brought from China in 2009. What’s more, this arch was a gift for the Argentina Bicentennial. I really love how every piece of decoration is placed on every street.




I'm completely in love with Melona fruit-flavoured ice pops. 


As I already told you, this year I want to attend as many BA Celebra as possible. The first one was “BA Celebra el año nuevo chino” in Figueroa Alcorta avenue. It was an amazing place full of people and full of dogs. As you probably know, this is the year of the dog. So, a lot of people brought their dogs to the party. The food was very tasty and not that expensive.





During my holidays, I also attended the Korea Fest in Palermo. It was more K-pop and K-dramas, but it was a good excuse to go out. 



I also visited Koreantown in Flores, but that adventure deserves a complete post. I really had a good time with my friends and family. I actually love to learn more about different cultures. 


To end my birthday week, I won a complete scholarship to study Korean in Buenos Aires. Best birthday ever! 

If you have the chance to visit Buenos Aires, I’ll let you the dates of the next Buenos Aires Celebra 2018.
BA Celebra India, March 4th (Av. de Mayo y Bolivar)
BA Celebra Irlanda y Escocia, March 10th (Av. de Mayo 575)
BA Celebra Perú, August.
BA Celebra País Vascos, March.
BA Celebra México, May.
BA Celebra Lituania, June.
BA Celebra Italia, June.
BA Celebra Polonia, June.
BA Celebra Rusia, July.
BA Celebra Caribe y Centroamérica, November.
BA Celebra Corea, November.
BA Celebra Afro, November.
BA Celebra España, November.

I hope to see you all there!


Well, I still have to study for my finals, so that’s all folks!
C ya!

Link: http://www.buenosaires.gob.ar/noticias/buenos-aires-celebra-india-con-lo-mejor-de-su-danza-musica-y-gastronomia





2 comentarios:

Entrada destacada

And We are back!

Hi there! How are you? It’s been ages since we spoke. I enjoyed my holidays a lot. It's good to be back, though. If you are new here...

Entradas populares